[CQ-Contest] The Grand Solution

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:36:06 EDT 2012

why we should stop doing contests because of liars?

The contests have rules, participants must respect and organizers must enforce the rules

If the signal we get is that it's easy to cheat, more and more people going to cheat.

If the signal is to bring down the full weight of regulation and severely admonish liars, things will get better

we do not need more rules, we need to enforce current rules

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W