[CQ-Contest] Suggestions

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Sep 19 19:58:05 EDT 2012

This is a very good article. When I step back and take a look at the
overall picture (whether running marathon, radiosport contesting, or any
other competitive activity), to me it reveals the problem you encounter
when dealing with a sociopath personality type. (Google it!)

There really is only one "solution" for you. The majority of researchers
suggest you simply walk away from that person. You will always be in a
no-win situation. I speak in first-hand, experiencing this dilemma, in
an extreme hard-core case.

Unfortunately the contest sponsors can't simply walk away! Even if
DQ'ed, the sociopath will take that on as a new challenge. That was
demonstrated numerous times in the article.

Thanks for sharing this, Steve.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN