[CQ-Contest] Texas QSO Party September 29-30

Charles Sanders no5w.chuck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:52:22 EDT 2012

It's time again for the Texas QSO Party, next weekend, September 29-30. As
in previous years we'll be serving up a bunch of the 254 counties for your
QSO-ing pleasure and this year it's looking real good to have the whole
enchilada on the air. Right now we have firm commitments for 250 counties
and we're beating the bushes, twisting arms, and otherwise giving an
encouraging word to find operators to activate the remaining four. Take a
look at the coverage map and other info on the website www.txqp.net to see
who is going to be on from where and what modes they'll be operating.

Rules of engagement: See the website www.txqp.net

Session 1: Saturday 9/29 1400 UTC- Sunday 9/30 0200 UTC (Saturday 9am -9pm
CDT)
Session 2: Sunday 9/30 1400 UTC - 2000 UTC (Sunday 9am - 3pm CDT)

Send paper logs to:
         TQP Committee,
         24415 Deep Meadow Dr
         Tomball, TX 77375

Email logs to: no5w.chuck at gmail.com

Note that both of the above addresses are new for this year so make sure
you double check before sending your log.

If you're hunting counties and need some in Texas or if you just like to
chase the mobiles as they flit from county to county the Texas QSO Party is
the place to be next weekend. Hope you can join in the fun.

73
Chuck-NO5W
Keith-NM5G
TQP Co-coordinators