[CQ-Contest] Contest Logging software for Mac

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at voyackey.net
Fri Sep 28 19:44:06 EDT 2012

Glenn,

In article <A7140100-F21F-4A45-A295-3CEC857703BE at gmail.com>,
	Glenn Biggerstaff <ww4b73 at gmail.com> wrote,
	on "Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:31:44 -0400";

} Has anyone used either Skookum or RUMPed logging software for Mac computers.
} I am getting tired of the hassles of keeping the PC running in my shack and I am thinking about divorcing myself from Microsoft.
} Thanks , Glenn.    WW4B

OS X provides emacs key bind for cursor movement by default, which
helps me so much during the contest.  I always use SkookumLogger for
single operator entry.  I've been talking with Bill(K1GQ) whenever
any kind of issues come up, and he accurately and thoughfully replies.
--
Katsuhiro "Don" Kondou, JH5GHM