[CQ-Contest] KZ8O intentional QRM

Bernie McClenny bernie at dailydx.com
Mon Apr 1 17:16:38 EDT 2013

My sources tell me it is just a matter of time!  Best thing for everyone to do is stay clear of him and his ilk!

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
The Daily DX
www.dailydx.com

On Apr 1, 2013, at 12:25, CHARLES WOOTEN <nf4a at knology.net> wrote:

I also had a run in with KZ8O when I called CQ on 14316.....he told me the freq was in use and if I didn't move he would make it difficult for me......I don't understand why the FCC won't do anything about him.....he uses very fowl language for the radio (I cuss like a sailor but not on the radio....)  Hell, I could have used that prefix I don't think I worked a KZ8  ;)

Perhaps the contest community should do a mass filing with the commission.

NF4A