[CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Apr 3 09:15:00 EDT 2013

Myself still would love to see someone sponsor, run, manage, whatever, a
test, where the contest duration is still the full 48 hours. but you can
only operate a max 24 hours.

I just would love to see a formal test of that. it wouldn't hurt the
regular contest, in fact it may help the sunday afternoon doldrums even.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme