[CQ-Contest] Flashback - Is It Time?

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Wed Apr 3 12:32:30 EDT 2013

Picking best 24 hours is pretty absurd IMHO.  I'll just run the
statistical analysis of one hour chunks - or even one minute chunks - to
see which gives the best QSO and point ratio.  i can guarantee you that
the big stations will win this one.

Make it 24 hours straight and be done with it (not that I agree with any
24 hour window at all).  Of course, someone in the world is going to
complain that a particular start time is prejudicial for some reason.

73 Rich NN3W