[CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Apr 3 13:43:32 EDT 2013

I have been arguing here for a 24 hour category, but I am also strongly
opposed to "best 24 out of 48" instead of simply 24 hours max.  "Best 24
out of 48" defeats the entire intent ... it takes away the strategic
requirement to choose your operating hours wisely, and as Joe says it
turns it back to an iron butt contest anyway.

Dave   AB7E