[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest - April, 20-21 2013

Luc Moreira py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Wed Apr 3 23:05:39 EDT 2013

Dear Contesters,

You are invited to participate on CQMM DX Contest 20th Edition on
April, 20-21 2013.

This is the 20th edition and 3rd since the competition was open to
operators all over the Globe.

On 1993, a small group of members of CWJF Group (CW Group from the
tiny city of Juiz de Fora) started sponsoring the Manchester Mineira
Contest open only to PY Stations. Then on 1997, MM Contest became a
Continental competition. On 2006, the contest was expanded again to MM
All Americas (including Central and North America). Finally on 2011,
CWJF Group team up with Fortaleza DX Group to open the contest to
World Wide operators.

Now, CQMM DX Contest is the largest ham radio competition held in
South America. We hope to keep expanding this event to everyone who
likes CW and Contesting.

General rules are:
- Everyone works everyone once per band;
- Mults are: South American Prefixes (per band) and DXCC (once, not per band).

Exchange is short, fast and simple:
- RST Continent
- RST Contest + M, Q, Y, or G) [M=CWJF Member, Q=QRP, Y=YL, G=Group or Mult-Op].
Exchange examples: 599 SA, 599 NAQ, 599 AFY, 599 EUM, or ASG.

We have a software (robot) that automatically receives and checks your
log in Cabrillo Format. Claimed Score will be published right after
log submission deadline and results will be on line 60 days after
contest on our website. CQ Magazine (PY version) will publish full
CQMM results on its pages.

Plaques, trophies and certificates will be awarded to top 3 finishers
in each category, separated by countries and continents.

Check our website for rules, past results, past logs and more details:
http://www.cqmmdx.com/

Thank you and we hope see you on the contest again.

CQMM DX Contest Committee

Please, forward this invitation to your friends and to your local club
reflector/newsletter. It will help us make this the best CQMM DX
Contest ever.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member