[CQ-Contest] I loved the WPX - missing 10 min MS rule

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 07:14:11 EDT 2013

Fully support Braco on his statement of 10 min rule.  Maybe we are a
minority who has this opinion - then we just need to acccept, but my
feeling is that many M/S stations feel 10 minute rules is making more fun
for the whole team.

We also adjusted our set-up with consideration to new rule with Interlocked
station 1 & 2 on same band, so result to make it Single station M/S still
far from reality.

I also hope we can change to old 10 minute rule for more dynamic team play
efforts.

73 de RM2D, Mats