[CQ-Contest] Flashback - Is It Time?

Glenn Wyant va3dx at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 5 06:46:04 EDT 2013

I sure hope the contest sponsers do not do this...

I can no longer do 48 hours in a test , it is not
going to happen ...

The idea of a 24 hour seems interesting , until you
realize it is 24 straight. I " would  do  24 hours but
broken into 4 or 5 periods.

If you want me to participate 24 straight thru the night ,
well it wont happen ,  I  will just make qsos casually
log them, and that will be it.

No sense sending in a score..

Glenn VA3DX