[CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 12:31:03 EDT 2013

Mike.... in last onths NCJ a fellow contester shared the fact he Hallucinates  in a 48 hour contest.I don't want to open pandora's Medicinal Box. requiring  Drug screening for the top 10. Can't we all just have some fun ? Wayne, W3EA   Are the
contest sponsors going to ask for our medical records too, to see if we
can even operate in a contest.  This sounds eerily similar to death
panels for health care............. Mike W0MU