[CQ-Contest] Flashback - Is It Time?

Nick - VE3EY nick.ve3ey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 18:27:24 EDT 2013

The marathon (a long-distance running event) was instated back in 1896 and
its rule remains unchanged to this day.
Lots of people got old since 1896 but folks and gals of all ages are still
running it.

Whatever the case may be with CQ WW and whatever you do, please don't
boycott the contest by refusing to send your log in only because the
sponsors are not readily available to adjust the rules which will best suit
YOU.

73, Nick
ve3ey