[CQ-Contest] I loved the WPX - missing 10 min MS rule

OM3RM om3rm at om-power.com
Sat Apr 6 02:53:03 EDT 2013

I fully support Braco in his statement about the 10 min rule. Also Zoli HA1AG described it very good. I always considered M/S a category of team work. The team is built of operators who like pile ups and those who like DX-ing and in such way the team can be very strong.
By cancelling the 10 min rule this contest has lost its interesting side and is rather demotivating for operators in M/S category. We know very well how it is before every contest – 2 days before the contest we start with the preparations of the set up, beverages etc. and when the contest comes one operator goes for the pile ups and for the others its really boring. Please, let’s go back to the 10 minute rule!
73 de Tibi OM3RM member of OM8A , CR3A  etc.