[CQ-Contest] I loved the WPX - missing 10 min MS rule

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Sun Apr 7 04:11:13 EDT 2013

Well

even the MS 10bnd rules has been added to limit, or avoid 2 signals simultaneously , RUN e mult station, as in the CQWW, this solution
was not the right solution.  A good hybrid solution could be to allow a second radio into a 10min slot to work multiplier WITH interlocked so only one signal is allowed at a defined time. This solution can be enforced with the SDR network that allow to check the strictly compliant to one signal at time, add fun to spend time at mult station to catch multiplier, one serial number, and for who had in-band Hardware facilities an addictive to gain more fun and QSO.

At the end new technology , SDR, allow to go back to 10min rules, with a tool that enforce it, and avoid cheater to use 2 sign simultaneously. ( Even in the last WPX some top scorers still live on the border of the rule, hope SDR will do it's work ! ).

73 de Fabio I4UFH ( D4C )