[CQ-Contest] R: RE: My RED CARD - IT9GSF

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Apr 9 21:23:46 EDT 2013

This same thing happens in online gaming.  Cheaters are found and banned
and then post to forums trying to get sympathy for the cause and like
what we saw here nearly everyone sides against the banned player.

Is it the people or they way we teach and what we are told over and over
that there is always someone else or something else to blame.

Most people would easily be forgiven or given a second chance , if they
just took the high road and said yep I blew it, what I did was wrong and
I hope that I have learned my lesson and will strive to follow the rules
in the future.  Instead we get laundry lists of EXCUSES why rules had to
be broken.

It is a sad commentary on society.

Mike W0MU