[CQ-Contest] My RED CARD - IT9GSF

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Wed Apr 10 13:16:38 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

This is a good starting point. Same question was raised to the CC Director, and the answer
is in the rules, the rule is very clear.  The RC/YC will apply to all operators. They do this because
it is impossible for them to know who violated the rules.  They also want all of the team members
to be motivated to make everyone obey the rules.
It is too easy to point the finger at one person and then the others do not have to do anything.

Obviously I admit that this point of view is clear, no one can proof the violation, otherwise the
owner of the station or who send the log, MUST declare that all the Penalties should be applied
only to him, but for now rules did not accept this statement.

Other question was rised to CC regarding what happen if the MultiOp, guest operators of a RC station,
the follow year, where they are not allowed to be eligible for an award, join another MultiOp station, and this last
one is eligible for an Award, what happen ? Does these RC ops, will impact  the Award eligibility ?

Answer was that " rules doesn't say The interpretation in the past is that yes, it will impact any station where
the RC operator goes the next year", and that may be a change in 2013 rules ...

Obviously if these ops impact  the Award eligibility , that can't be active during the Contest, but
rules didn't forbids to participate so this point need to be cleared ….

More transparency, and clarity is a good goal to target, the clear change of direction from old and new
CC management was a giant step  into a new "social community" world and more clarity is strong needed.

73 de Fabio I4UFH