[CQ-Contest] Remote contest operation

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 20:44:13 EDT 2013

Paul,
Perhaps where you live, antennas aren't being legislated out of
existence.  In the US, unless one lives in an old neghbo(u)rhood,
without restrictive covenants and homeowner's associations, or in the
middle of nowhere, it is very difficult to find desirable places to live
where antennas can be installed.  That's why remote stations are popping
up all over the place.  It's a shame the ARRL doesn't spend more effort
on this.
Barry W2UP