[CQ-Contest] Varying the route to a contact

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat Apr 13 14:14:28 EDT 2013

I don't see how that could be considered a valid QSO.   In effect you
were acting as a remote receiver to actually complete the QSO ... your
friend was unable to adequately hear the DX from the same location that
he was transmitting.  Not that that would be so different than what
happens on some of the DX nets, but that's no justification.

If it was your intent to portray your example as being the same as
remote operation of a rig, it isn't the same thing at all.

Dave   AB7E