[CQ-Contest] Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Remote contest operation

M. WIJK pa5mw at home.nl
Mon Apr 15 08:02:42 EDT 2013

Hi Gerry,

I have great respect for any serious remote station setup.
In fact, I do own one together with a friend.
However, during a contest I expect the operator to be physically on site.
Take the boat,plane,car etc. and put his but in the seat and operate. Like any other station in a contest.
That's the extra mile or effort.

And although it might look like 'paper spent here', where I prefer discussing other radio/contest related topics, it is time that people understand this vision is not voiced by one ham only.
Like others here, I do respect people have different opinions.

73 Mark, PA5MW