[CQ-Contest] General Purpose logging program

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Tue Apr 23 15:31:46 EDT 2013

I use the DXLab Suite with two 19" monitors, which are also used for N1MM or Writelog.

I have the Launcher set to automatically minimize after startup.  SpotCollector can be configured to show the azimuth in a separate column, so DXView doesn't have to be open.  DXKeeper, the log module, can be sized to make it pretty small or it can be minimized and only the small capture window left open for logging.

I don't run the propagation module, PropView, or the QSL path module, PathFinder.

I think the documentation is excellent, and I didn’t find it overwhelming to learn or set up, though I took my time.

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/

73, Jim N7US