[CQ-Contest] General Purpose logging program

N4KH Jim n4kh at comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 07:39:03 EDT 2013

And although i generally use N1MM for all my contesting, Scott N3FJP has a suite of contest programs that have a very similar look and feel to ACLog, and you can buy all his logging programs for one pretty reasonable price. Thats what i did years ago and all the upgrades and new releases have been totally no cost since then. Thats alot of value if you ask me.

Having said all that, I am giving Logger32 a trial run for general logging because I do mostly dxing now and was looking for something with more features, and ACLog will not do cw keying and rig control of my K3 through the single seriel port like N1MM and L32 will. Im starting to like L32 alot but the learning curve is much steaper and it took me several evenings to get it configured like i wanted it. Im still finding new features. But for quick and easy general operation ACLog is MUCH better IMHO.

Jim