[CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention from Italy

fabio.grisafi at libero.it fabio.grisafi at libero.it
Thu Apr 25 04:45:01 EDT 2013

Hi Guys!
FOR ITALIAN AND OTHER CONTESTERS VISITING HAMVENTION.
I will arrive at the Chicago O'Hare airport with Alitalia flight AZ628 from Rome on May 16th at 13:40, I will rent a car and drive to Dayton Hamvention.I will come back on May 20th driving to Chicago and flying with Alitalia AZ629 flight at 15:30 to Rome.
If you wish to share the trip and/or costs, let me know. No car rental cost shared, I will pay for it. Maybe I can find a good fare for the flight.
Best regards,Fabio - IT9GSF.