[CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention - I will attend CTU

fabio.grisafi at libero.it fabio.grisafi at libero.it
Fri Apr 26 00:32:42 EDT 2013

Hi Guys!
Errata corrige to the previous message.
I will attend the CTU at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, so departure will be one day
earlier.
FOR ITALIAN AND EUROPEAN CONTESTERS.
I will arrive at the Chicago O'Hare airport with Alitalia flight AZ628 from
Rome on May 15th at 13:40, I will rent a car and drive to Dayton Hamvention.
I will come back on May 20th driving to Chicago and flying with Alitalia AZ629
flight at 15:30 to Rome.If you wish to share the trip and/or costs, let me
know.
No car rental cost shared, I will pay for it. Maybe I can find a good fare for
the flight.

Best regards,Fabio - IT9GSF.