[CQ-Contest] Dayton Room at The Crowne Plaza Available

K8MFO at aol.com K8MFO at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 20:08:50 EDT 2013

One of the guys in our block sustained an injury and will not be able to
attend the Hamvention...  SOOO, we have a room with one KING SIZED BED
available at The Crowne Plaza, still the hub of Dayton activity.

There is a THREE NIGHT minimum stay ...    The rate is  $177.41 per night,
which INCLUDES all applicable taxes.   This room  has CLUB FLOOR privileges,
which means free breakfast each morning, plus access  to a special
hospitality room each evening ..    It's a NICE  EXTRA to an already nice experience.

Since we've already fulfilled our contract,   we can't DILLY  DALLY with
this room.  What does that mean?   If you want it, we  will require a DEPOSIT
for the first night ASAP ...

Any takers?    Respond directly to _k8mfo at aol.com_ (mailto:k8mfo at aol.com)

73

Don K8MFO