[CQ-Contest] WARC bands and contesting.

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Mon Aug 5 17:59:32 EDT 2013

Hmm. I guess we cannot suggest to non-contesters what bands to use. Neither
we can expect them to use certain bands (in this case the WARC bands).
They "owe" the ham radio spectrum in the same proportion as we contesters
do.
There are 333 contests and lots of State QSO parties in a calendar year.
The vast majority of them during weekends when most people is not working
and have a chance to get on the air. I guess that's why non-contesters hate
contesters.
Let's remember that we contesters are a very small fraction of the total
ham radio population, nevertheless, we cause chaos in a big way when we do
"our thing" weekend after weekend :-)

73 de LU5DX