[CQ-Contest] WARC Bands and Contesting: One-time use

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Thu Aug 8 13:07:44 EDT 2013

I've tried looking through the thread and haven't come across this, which
does not mean it hasn't been mentioned:

Field Day should be the One and Only "contest" where the WARC bands  can be
used.  It is an emergency communications test as much as a  contest and our
community should be able to test these bands, because they may  be needed
in an actual emergency.

My two cents.

Paul, K5AF

In a message dated 8/8/2013 11:19:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,