[CQ-Contest] Beta test of spot quality filtering for RBN spots

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 09:26:22 EDT 2013

Pete,

Next we need a set of QSLing quality filters.  For example:

1.  Uploads log to LOTW within 24h
2.  Responds promptly to paper QSLs
3.  Uses OQRS
4.  Waits 6 months or until the trip is paid for, whichever comes first,
before uploading to LOTW
5.  Expects a "tip" for QSling (eg. F6FNU)
6.  Graduate of the FR5DX school of (non)QSLing.

Barry W2UP