[CQ-Contest] NF4A SE Contester Of The Year

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 19 19:33:23 EDT 2013

Congratulations to Charlie !

I’m glad K4BAI and I made the road trip up to Huntsville this year. Great job by the ACG to organize some contester activities. Cool to hang out for dinner Friday night, at the contest forum, for the contest dinner and at the bar at the Holiday Inn. Here’s who I remember seeing during the weekend – KT4TX, K4ZGB, N4PN, NF4A, W4PA, K7BV, K4TD, N4NX, WF7T, K4AB, K9UQN, K4DLI, K4NV, KC4HW, KY4F, KR4F, N4KG and KO4RR (KH6GA who operates at KH6LC). I probably missed some others. Heard K0EJ and W4NZ were there but never ran into them. Well worth the trip if you live in the southeast USA. Plus the hamfest and flea market were pretty good too.

Jeff KU8E