[CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?

kaz kazeringue at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 16:27:17 EDT 2013

1)  Manual audio switching for S&P2R(since i can't really pull off
actual SO2R)

2)  Project:  Two position foot switching of the K9AY rx array.  Using a
footswitch for that would be a lot easier than turning a knob, and I'd
like a momentary contact switch for quick temporary change of direction.
  [The K9AY rx array as installed here has a huge null to the SSE when I
am listening NW, and sure would help copy on those folks down in
SC/GA/FL that always get caught up in my null when working 1,2,3,8,9,0
and Canada.]

I suspect there are a lot of uses.....

73 de w4kaz