[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX CONTEST 2013 - Result

py4was ed-py4was at powerline.com.br
Sat Aug 31 20:51:34 EDT 2013

Radioamateurs / Club's and Group's !

The full result for CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest 2013 is published.

Congratulations for all 815 participants ( log's received ) from 95 DXCC entities took part of this competition sponsored by CWJF Group.

Database shows 104,000 + QSOs from all Continents.

The cross checking log process could validate about 94% of QSOs among over 7000 callsign listed on the received logs.

We are very happy with world wide response on CQMM DX Contest invitation.

We hope have you again on the contest next year.

Link: http://www.cqmmdx.com/

CQMM DX Contest Committee

Website CWJF GROUP : http://www.cwjf.com.br

73 , Ed - PY4WAS