[CQ-Contest] Location, location, location

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Mon Dec 2 13:48:01 EST 2013

Possibly true, but every year is a coulda', shoulda', woulda.  Thats
what makes each year unique.

Some would argue that the one year I won SOAB(U) in WW (2006), I won
because K5ZD or K4ZW weren't on full time.  Possibly true, but the same
could be said of this year or any other year.

Its who gets on and puts in the time is what matters in any given year.

73 Rich NN3W