[CQ-Contest] Evolving scoring systems

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 2 21:42:19 EST 2013

How about zero points for W/VE – W/VE QSO’s and count US states and VE provinces as multipliers. Also zero points for EU-EU QSO’s and count only EU counties as multipliers. I mean really is a DL working a G really working DX ? Isn’t all the EU stations working each other (mostly on the low bands)  like domestic contest in the US anyway?  Too bad for all those EU stations I gave up in frustration trying to work from PJ4A on 160 and 80 meters because they were happily working each other for one point QSO’s. I probably would have been a multiplier for them...

Jeff KU8E