[CQ-Contest] In the light of the 2013 CQ WW DX CW Claimed scores.

Shane Mattson-->K1ZR k1zr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 15:51:14 EST 2013

This thread is getting ridiculous....we're not even past the log checking process and someone is accusing another of cheating!  I strongly suggest that if you have any concerns related to one's operation that you email the contest organizer privately (in this case K5ZD) and let them qualify each situation accordingly  This is ludicrous.

Shane K1ZR