[CQ-Contest] Contest teams

Mark markzl3ab at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 16:02:26 EST 2013

I like the idea of a multi single type category, one transmitted signal,
limited band changes, but I think each station must transmit for a minimum
amount of time.  This would make each team work to maximise propagation
opportunities all over the world.

I also agree that stations should be of a similar type.

As Ward noted it could easily be run in conjunction with an existing
contest using their scoring system. I don't think you even need to add
anything to the exchange. The main thing I think is to get teams to
pre-register and then when they submit their logs they would be judged
accordingly.

The strategy would be fascinating.

73
Mark ZL3AB