[CQ-Contest] Programmers,,,,,

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Dec 16 09:15:13 EST 2013

Being from the stone age, I have no idea if something like this is even
possible to do. But it would be sooo awesome if someone was able to do this.
This is my line of thinking,

We first have the Dayton Pile up contest.
http://www.kcdxclub.com/pileupintro.html
With it's competition to copy calls from a massive pileup.

This led to the awesome interactive version of it,, the Morse Runner.
http://www.dxatlas.com/morserunner/
It's just like being some rare DX and playing in a contest.

Then the blending of Morse Runner And N1MM
http://k7og.net/?page_id=235
So now you have the pile-up AND your usual logging program, A virtual
contest station!

Now Programmers can anyone take this to the next step?
Think of the Dayton pile up contest as how this started. CW

Now we have an equivalent but in SSB from HB9ELV SSB PILE UP Trainer
https://soundcloud.com/hb9elv/ssb-pile-up-trainer
Anyone smart enough to take a file like this, and make a equivalent SSB
version of Morse Runner?
Maybe in the next CQWW a giant gun station could record the whole
contest, to use as the source of audio files?

Just thinking,, I have no idea as to even if something like this could
be made.  but wouldn't it be neat?

Joe WB9SBD
--
Sig