[CQ-Contest] Dr. DX

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 03:43:58 EST 2013

This is correct.
So true.

Many of us who think they remember DrDX, they think it was an amazing apps.
The reality will hit as you notice DrDX needs the paddle.

The assistance the keyboard gives us these days is overwhelming.

Also, the packet - type features were invented for DrDX; that is, the DrDX
was cracked
People were cheating in many ways - just like in real contesting.

We have the solar maximum at the moment.
Getting DrDX4Win would help many of us survive through the next minimum.

73,
Jukka OH6LI