[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 132, Issue 36

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Wed Dec 25 19:48:37 EST 2013

Yes, that is correct, Hank.  This particular plaque is oriented towards
those with more sunlight AND the possibility of propagation to areas of
darkness with many operating stations.

Practically all, if not all, the other plaques are oriented to the folks
operating in darkness.

Merry Christmas from near the Mexican border where a tad less than 10 hours
of sun above the horizon exist right now.

73 de Milt, N5IA