[CQ-Contest] Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Sat Dec 28 05:39:22 EST 2013

Not sure I follow your logic.  Maybe I didn't make it clear in the
original post that I am operating in this contest, so the radios aren't
just going to be sitting idle providing people with "remote reception".

The stream is what I am hearing in my headphones.  What comes over the
run radio is useless to anyone unless they barge in on the frequency.
What is heard on the S/P radio also not practically useful since it will
be constantly QSYing.

73 Eric NO3M