[CQ-Contest] Results of Worked All Germany 2013

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 13:53:52 EST 2013

Chris,
Thank you. Very interesting story about DL1A here
http://www.darc.de/darc-info/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/
I think, you should consider the approach used by CQWW contest and allow so
called XQSO to provide some sort of  escape  for those who made 10 min rule
violation unintentionally.

73, Igor UA9CDC