[CQ-Contest] Minnesota QSO Party tomorrow

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 1 13:52:52 EST 2013

With temperatures well below 0 F the last few days, everything has been
firmed up in Minnesota for their upcoming QSO Party!

Tomorrow 14 mobile operators will be hitting the frozen MN roads in
their pursuit to supply YOU with the 87 counties for a sweep. In
addition to the familiar annual participants, we welcome *WØBH *and crew
driving up from Kansas this year! Bob has an aggressive 24-county plan
for the southwestern MN counties.

The complete details; mobile calls, routes, time tables, rules, and
other tools are available on the Minnesota Wireless Association website:
www.w0aa.org

Be sure to take a look at the interactive mobile routing tool on this
page:  http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/routes-a-aprs-tracks  It will
provide real-time progress information of the APRS equipped mobiles
tomorrow.

For those who prefer 'hard copy' tables, I have posted two files for
your downloading pleasure:

1) *MnQP 2013 Chronology.xls*- A condensed Excel workbook that allows
you to sort and print the expected activity in a variety of different
views. This is a much simplified version of previous QSO Party workbooks
I have created in the past.

2) *MnQP 2013 Chronology Sweep 87.pdf*- If your goal is an 87-county
sweep, this 2-page PDF file can help you achieve it! It shows your
'critical path' of working the first mobile station that enters a needed
county. In addition, it shows the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 'chances' for a
contact in case you missed the first opportunity. You will also discover
the 7 counties where only 1 station is expected, their ETA, and how long
they will be active. You don't want to miss them for your sweep!

Download either file from my DropBox website:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wujl9yqoh7bkrr/hMXXUkGWSy

I hope to log you tomorrow! Good luck this weekend.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS [MN]