[CQ-Contest] The Video

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:34:32 EST 2013

It's a little hard to follow, so here's a second-by-second account of
most of this...

00:05 - Finishing QSO with KS4YX on right radio. As soon as Dan tells
KS4YX "TU" on right radio, he starts CQ on left radio.
00:08 - K1ZZI answers on right radio. Dan types in K1ZZI on right
computer and sends his exchange. This automatically terminates the CQ on
the left radio.
00:11 - N5YE answers on left radio. Dan types in N5YE on left computer
and sends his exchange.
00:15 - K1ZZI sends his exchange, which Dan types in on right radio,
while the left radio is continuing to send Dan's exchange to N5YE.
00:20 - N5YE sends his exchange which Dan types in on left computer. Dan
tells K1ZZI "TU" on right radio.
00:22 - NC5O calls Dan on right radio, Dan types in NC5O on right
computer and sends his exchange to NC5O. N5YE is continuing to send his
exchange.
00:29 - N5YE finishes sending his exchange. Dan tells N5YE "TU" on left
radio.
00:30 - NC5O sends his exchange which Dan types in on right computer.
00:33 - Dan tells NC5O "TU" on right radio.
00:37 - Dan starts a CQ on the left radio. K9AHH calls Dan on the right
radio. Dan types in his call. When the CQ on the left radio ends, Dan
sends his exchange to K9AHH.
00:41 - NN6CH calls Dan on the left radio. K9AHH sends his exchange to
Dan, which Dan types on right radio. Dan tells K9AHH "TU" on right radio.
00:45 - Dan sends his exchange to NN6CH.
00:50 - NN6CH sends his exchange to Dan.

73,
Steve, N2IC