[CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Feb 5 08:51:15 EST 2013

Hi Joe - try operating SO1R (no packet) on SS Sunday if you were on the
previous evening - it defines boring, because there is almost nobody to
work. The difference between #1 and #10 is at most 50 QSOs.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.