[CQ-Contest] SS phone requires little skill?

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 14:07:17 EST 2013

Kind of a superior attitude isn't it.

You think that's all there is to getting a high score in SS  phone?   Yep,
everybody in the top ten phone operates just that  way.  I'm sure N9RV,
VY2ZM, KH7X, W7WA, K7IR,  I,  and  many of the others who score high SS phone do
it just like that.  No  one ever uses SO2R, has QRM, broadcast noise on 40
etc.

Go try it, doing just that and see what your score is.

K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 2/5/2013 6:47:29 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,