[CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Feb 5 14:36:05 EST 2013

Gee, I don't know Tim.
Now I wasn't able to participate in SS this last year due to family obligations, but I had no issues in SS SSB the year before on Sunday.
Now, granted, I was on a "mission" to work all sections for a Clean Sweep, and stopped shortly after I'd achieved my goal; I wasn't trying to maximize contacts. But I had fun, and frankly, I was never bored!
73, ron w3wn