[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Sunday

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:36:01 EST 2013

This thread caused me to take a look at the SS records page.  I was thrilled to see that my good friend John Dormois won the 4th CW SS in 1933.  I don't remember him ever telling me that fact, but he encouraged me and was always interested in how well I did.   He was originally W9GDH and about 40 years later became W5SUS until becoming SK about 5 years ago.  Would love to look at that log to see if he by chance worked my dad who got his license in 1932.

Stan, K5GO