[CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 15:41:36 EST 2013

You want dead time?   How many casual participants will be on  around
0900Z.  Activity really goes down after 0700Z.

Part of the strategy of the contest is deciding when to take your off times
 and what bands to use..  There is no real hard and fast rule and it varies
 as to where you are.  When I did it from KH6 what bands I used and what
off  times I took were very different from FL.

CW SS may be busted, but SS phone isn't.  Over 200 of my  1900+ Qs were
with guys licensed in 2008 or later.  That's really good  news.

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 2/6/2013 8:27:40 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,