[CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:57:07 EST 2013

There is such a contest.  NAQP.

SS has a huge following because of it's "one-of-a-kind" rules structure.
 It takes a different plan to win from your usual "fye nigh foe" run fest,
and it tends to reward operator skill over ERP, especially in the
non-assisted categories.

A QSO-per-band format would wash away that flavor and destroy the contest.

73, de Hans, K0HB

PS:  I held a Division SS record once back in the 90's.  It lasted just 12
months.  A huge percentage of SS records are less than 5 years old, which
sort of weakens your argument below.

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013, Gerry Hull sent

--
73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a boy and his radio"