[CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Feb 6 21:14:40 EST 2013

"R" as a rec?

Just thinking out o the box. how to bring in new people.  I have started
many a new contester. Thng is they never ever tried. They would turn on
their radios, and hear all the commotion, and be spooked off. It would
take years of coaxing to get them to even come to a multi op to give it
a try. and 9 out of 10  loved it and continued on afterwards.

But there needs to be a way for them to get started.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme