[CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Feb 7 15:17:31 EST 2013

No, that wouldn't work.  How about the guy that got started in the
VHF/UHF world of Amateur Radio, and has 90% of the time been one of the
all he does is public service stuff for the past 25 years.

but you have convinced him to try HF contesting.

Wouldn't you think of him as a rookie?  I sure would.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme